Thanks for checking out the W Fan on NBC! Please enjoy 5% off your purchase with code: NBC
Ideal for Work & Play...Indoor & Outside Perfect for ...
F A Q
Q : Will the sound of the fan motor be noticeable?
- A : Made with quite and powerful brushless DC motor, there is very little audible noise.
Q : Is the W Fan waterproof?
- A : Small amounts of sweat or rain are not an issue, however, the product is not waterproof. Avoid using in wet conditions.
Q : How long does it take to charge the W Fan?
- A : Charging takes approximately three (3) hours. The LED light of the on/off button will change from red to yellow when completely charged. Product is designed to not overcharge . Always remove charging cable from USB port when completely charged.
Q : What should I use to charge the W Fan?
-A : When charging, always use the provided USB cable. Charge from an AC adapter or product, like a computer, with a rechargeable battery that has a dedicated USB port with a guaranteed power supply of 5V 500mA.
Q : How many times can the W Fan be charged?
- A : The rechargeable battery will last for 300+ charges. With each charge, the battery becomes slightly weaker, so wait to re-charge until battery is completely dead.
*Please charge product if it has not been used in over three (3) months.
Q : Can I use the W Fan while it is charging?
- A : No, please do not use W Fan while charging.
Q : Can you replace the battery?
- A : The battery is not replaceable. Please do not take product apart.
Q : How do you clean the W Fan?
- A : Only use a slightly damp cloth to wipe the body of the W Fan, avoiding the area around the on/off button. Please do not let neckband come in direct contact with wearing suntan lotion or sunscreen as they can cause color to fade.
Q : Is it OK for children to use this product?
- A : The W Fan is not a toy and is designed for ages 12+. Please do not throw or drop product.